The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
Home › Awarded Grants
- Grantee Institution:Boston VA Research Institute, Inc.Principal Investigator:Prentice, JuliaGrant Period:December 1, 2007November 30, 2009
- Grantee Institution:University of Pennsylvania School of MedicinePrincipal Investigator:Volpp, KevinGrant Period:December 1, 2007November 30, 2010
- Grantee Institution:The Urban InstitutePrincipal Investigator:Gray, BradfordGrant Period:November 1, 2007April 30, 2009
- Grantee Institution:Northwestern UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Dranove, DavidGrant Period:November 1, 2007October 31, 2009
- Grantee Institution:Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public HealthPrincipal Investigator:Herring, BradleyGrant Period:November 1, 2007March 31, 2009
- Health Savings Accounts, High Deductible Policies, and the Uninsured: Simulating the Effects of HSA Tax PolicyGrantee Institution:Brigham Young UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Cardon, JamesGrant Period:November 1, 2007March 31, 2009
- Grantee Institution:George Mason UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Hadley, JackGrant Period:October 1, 2007June 30, 2009
- Grantee Institution:Center for Studying Health System ChangePrincipal Investigator:O'Malley, AnnGrant Period:October 1, 2007May 31, 2009
- Effects of Prior Authorization of New Medications among Medicaid Beneficiaries with Bipolar DisorderGrantee Institution:Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc.Principal Investigator:Soumerai, StephenGrant Period:October 1, 2007March 31, 2009
- Grantee Institution:University of Washington School of Public Health and Community MedicinePrincipal Investigator:Conrad, DouglasGrant Period:October 1, 2007December 31, 2009