The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
- Medicare and Medicaid Spending Variations Are Strongly Linked Within Hospital Regions But Not At Overall State LevelMay 2012Kronick, R. and T.P. GilmerGrantee Publication
- March 2012Hadley, J. and Reschovsky, J.D.Grantee Publication
- Journal Article: Pay-for-Performance Programs to Reduce Racial/Ethnic Disparities: What Might Different Designs Achieve?February 2012Weissman, J.S. et al.Grantee Publication
- January 18, 2012Galbraith, A.A. et al.Grantee Publication
- Variation in Diabetes Care Quality Among Medicare Advantage Plans: Understanding the Role of Case MixSeptember/October 2012Abraham, J.M., Marmor, S., Knutson, D. et al.Grantee Publication
- November 2011Ashwood, J.S. et al.Grantee Publication
- December 1, 2011Jacobson, M. et al.Grantee Publication
- October 2011Hsia, R. and Shen, Y.Grantee Publication
- Journal Article: Undocumented Immigrants, Left Out of Health Reform, Likely to Continue to Grow As Share of the UninsuredOctober 2011Zuckerman, S. et al.Grantee Publication
- Lower-Income Families Pay a Higher Share of Income Toward National Health Care Spending Than Higher-Income Families DoSeptember 2011Ketsche, P., Adams, K.E., et al.Grantee Publication