The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
- October 2012Reid, R.O. et al.Grantee Publication
- October 2012Mark A. Hall, J.D.Grantee Publication
- In Medicare Part D Plans, Low or Zero Copays And Other Features To Encourage The Use of Generic Statins Works, Could Save BillionsOctober 2012Hoadley, J.F. et al.Grantee Publication
- September 2012Taylor, D.H.Grantee Publication
- Hospital Volume Responses to Medicare's Outpatient Prospective Payment System: Evidence from FloridaSeptember 2012He, D. and J.M. MellorGrantee Publication
- August 2012Kralewski, J.E. et al.Grantee Publication
- Six Features of Medicare Coordinated Care Demonstration Programs That Cut Hospital Admissions of High-Risk PatientsJune 2012Brown R.S. et al.Grantee Publication
- How Changes in Washington University's Medicare Coordinated Care Demonstration Pilot Ultimately Achieved SavingsJune 2012Peikes D. et al.Grantee Publication
- July 2012Adams E.K. et al.Grantee Publication
- May 2012Farley, J.F. et al.Grantee Publication