The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
- How do health insurer market concentration and bargaining power with hospitals affect health insurance premiums?July 2015Trish, E.E. and Herring, B.J.Grantee Publication
- Readmissions To New York Hospitals Fell For Three Target Conditions From 2008 To 2012, Consistent With Medicare GoalsJune 2015Carey, K. and Lin, M.Grantee Publication
- April 2015McWilliams, J.M., Chernew, M. E., Landon, B.E., and Schwartz, A.L.Grantee Publication
- March 2015Sinaiko, A.D., Chien, A.T., and Rosenthal, M.B.Grantee Publication
- March 2015Schleifer, D., Hagelskamp, C., and Rinehart, C.Grantee Publication
- March 2015Neprash, H.T., Wallace, J., Chernew, M.E., and McWilliams, J.M.Grantee Publication
- November 2014Colla, C.H., Morden, N.E., Sequist, T.D., Schpero, W.L., and Rosenthal, M.B.Grantee Publication
- A decision exercise to engage cancer patients and families in Deliberation about Medicare Coverage for advanced Cancer CareJuly 2014Danis, M., Abernethy, A.P., Zafar, S.Y., Samsa, G.P., Wolf, S.P., Howie, L., and Taylor, D.H.Grantee Publication
- October 2014Colla, C.H.Grantee Publication
- September 2014Morden, N.E., Schpero, W.L., Zaha, R., Sequist, T.D., and Colla, C.H.Grantee Publication