The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
Home › Awarded Grants
- Price Data Solicitation Grant: Effects of Physician Concentration, Physician-hospital Integration, and ACOs on Prices in Commercial Health Care MarketsGrantee Institution:Harvard Medical SchoolPrincipal Investigator:McWilliams, J. MichaelGrant Period:December 1, 2013September 30, 2016
- Price Data Solicitation Grant: The Effect of Point-of-Care Information on Physician Ordering Behavior and Clinical Decision-MakingGrantee Institution:Boston Children's HospitalPrincipal Investigator:Chien, AlynaGrant Period:December 1, 2013November 30, 2015
- Price Data Solicitation Grant: Public Perspectives on Price Data: Patterns of Use, Perceived Abilities and Broader AttitudesGrantee Institution:Public Agenda Foundation, Inc.Principal Investigator:Hagelskamp, CarolinandSchleifer, DavidGrant Period:December 1, 2013March 31, 2015
- Price Data Solicitation Grant: The Impact of a Customized Price Transparency Tool on Consumer BehaviorGrantee Institution:George Mason UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Cuellar, AlisonGrant Period:December 1, 2013January 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Harvard School of Public HealthPrincipal Investigator:Sinaiko, AnnaGrant Period:December 1, 2013February 29, 2016
- Price Data Solicitation Grant: Can a Pricing Tool + Customized Messages Lead to Consumer Choice of Less Costly Health Care? A High Deductible Health Plan as an ExperimentGrantee Institution:NORCPrincipal Investigator:Swift, ElaineandGabel, JonGrant Period:December 1, 2013November 30, 2015
- Grantee Institution:Emory UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Adams, E. KathleenandKetsche, PatriciaGrant Period:November 15, 2013November 14, 2015
- Grantee Institution:University of California, San FranciscoPrincipal Investigator:Dudley, R. AdamsGrant Period:August 15, 2013August 14, 2014
- Grantee Institution:Trustees of Boston UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Carey, KathleenGrant Period:June 1, 2013December 31, 2014
- Creating Quality Improvement Opportunities for Medicare Beneficiaries by Linking Lab Values to Claims DataGrantee Institution:Duke UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Maciejewski, Matthew L.andCurtis, LesleyGrant Period:May 1, 2013June 30, 2014