The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
Home › Awarded Grants
- Grantee Institution:Weill Medical College of Cornell UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Ryan, AndrewGrant Period:March 15, 2013March 14, 2014
- Examining the Choosing Wisely List of Tests and Treatments with Uncertain or Low Value as a Way to Reduce Waste in the U.S. Health Care SystemGrantee Institution:Dartmouth CollegePrincipal Investigator:Colla, CarrieGrant Period:March 1, 2013February 28, 2014
- Exploring Hospital Pricing Under Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare to Generate Lessons for Medicare Costs and Policy OptionsGrantee Institution:Urban InstitutePrincipal Investigator:Berenson, RobertandSunshine, JonathanGrant Period:November 15, 2012November 30, 2014
- Using Prostate Cancer to Study Whether Payment Rates and Market Structure Influence Treatment Choice for Medicare BeneficiariesGrantee Institution:The Rector and Visitors of George Mason UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Hadley, JackGrant Period:October 1, 2012September 30, 2015
- Grantee Institution:Indiana UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Akosa Antwi, YaaGrant Period:September 1, 2012August 31, 2013
- Grantee Institution:Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care, Research and EducationPrincipal Investigator:Luft, HaroldGrant Period:June 1, 2012November 30, 2013
- Grantee Institution:Center for Studying Health System ChangePrincipal Investigator:Yee, TracyandWhite, ChapinGrant Period:April 1, 2012March 31, 2013
- Grantee Institution:Regents of the University of California at BerkeleyPrincipal Investigator:Scheffler, RichardGrant Period:April 1, 2012September 30, 2014
- Examining Employers' Use of Massachusetts' Health Insurance Exchange to Inform Best Strategies Nationally Under the Affordable Care ActGrantee Institution:Wake Forest University Health SciencesPrincipal Investigator:Hall, MarkGrant Period:January 1, 2012September 30, 2013
- Analyzing the Impact of Fair-Pricing Regulations and Government Subsidies on the Cost of Hospital Services for the UninsuredGrantee Institution:Public Health InstitutePrincipal Investigator:Melnick, GlennGrant Period:October 1, 2011January 31, 2013