The HCFO program ended in December 2016.
This site will no longer be updated, and some elements may not appear correctly.
Home › Awarded Grants
- Grantee Institution:University of Southern CaliforniaPrincipal Investigator:Trish, ErinGrant Period:May 15, 2015November 14, 2016
- Identifying the characteristics of successful collaborations between medical groups and health insurers in accountable-care-organization programsGrantee Institution:Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of CornellPrincipal Investigator:Casalino, LawrenceGrant Period:May 1, 2015November 30, 2016
- Understanding ACO Performance: Organizational and Market Characteristics Associated with ACO SuccessGrantee Institution:Dartmouth CollegePrincipal Investigator:Lewis, ValerieGrant Period:April 1, 2015March 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Trustees of the University of PennsylvaniaPrincipal Investigator:Werner, RachelGrant Period:April 1, 2015March 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Northeastern UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Hoff, TimothyandYoung, GaryGrant Period:October 1, 2014May 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Wake Forest University Health SciencesPrincipal Investigator:Hall, MarkGrant Period:October 1, 2014September 30, 2016
- Impact of increased cost sharing on utilization of low-value services: The first evaluation of this approach nationallyGrantee Institution:Temple UniversityPrincipal Investigator:Maclean, Johanna CatherineGrant Period:September 1, 2014February 28, 2016
- The Impact of Reference Pricing on Consumer Choice and Provider Pricing Strategies for Laboratory Tests and Diagnostic ImagingGrantee Institution:Regents of the University of CaliforniaPrincipal Investigator:Robinson, JamesGrant Period:June 1, 2014May 31, 2016
- Grantee Institution:Regents of the University of California, Los AngelesPrincipal Investigator:Zingmond, DavidGrant Period:March 1, 2014February 29, 2016
- The Effect of Changes in the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) Policies on Hospital Utilization and Patient SafetyGrantee Institution:Regents of the University of California Los AngelesPrincipal Investigator:Needleman, JackGrant Period:December 15, 2013December 14, 2015